"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Monday, May 16, 2005

Daily Showering Tip: Celebrity Edition (5/16/05)...



"As the only heterosexual to ever play women's softball, showering with a bunch of lesbians was pretty scary and uncomfortable in the beginning. It was almost like I could feel their eyes on me. Leering, scanning, probing. So let me give you a tip. If you find yourself in this situation, do what I did and just go ahead and submit to the lesbians' sexual advances. Let them do whatever they want to you. It keeps them happy and helps build team unity, which translates to wins out on the field of play. But you know, it's ironic. I won't go into details, but although I'm a pitcher on the field, I'm definitely a catcher in the shower." -- Jennie Finch, softball pitcher

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work on this one, Jimmy Joe.
About time you had a funny one!

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

Whaaaaaaa?

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home