"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Monday, April 18, 2005

Daily Showering Tip (4/18/05)...

It is absolutely essential that you shower regularly. Showering literally washes away impurities that can take years off your life. Want proof? Well, in one unfortunate incident, my favorite actress, Jessica Alba, was playing the part of a homeless person and couldn't shower for the entire 3 months of filming. Here's a before shot (man, was she beautiful):



And look at her now:



Today, the only work Jessica can find is doing guest appearances on Conan O'Brien.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet jesus, you are a funny man... who are you really?

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

My name's J.R. Ewing. I'm a rich Texan who represents oil tycoons that make foolish purchases. I also enslave stray dogs and train/force them to improperly remove asbestos from decommissioned WWII battleships.

3:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I find the old man more attractive. Of course, I prefer older, bald men.

3:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, someone is falsely representing themselves as me. I of course prefer young boys to older men.

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home