"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A limited time only? F*@$!!


Taco Bell has stopped serving the Crunchwrap Supreme.

Sons of bitches.

I rolled up to the drive-thru today and found it nowhere on the menu. They've instead replaced it with some sort of vomitous, piece-of-crap Chalupa configuration that nobody will eat. I think it's called the Chunky Puke-a Chalupa. I guess Taco Bell doesn't like to make a lot of money or keep disc-shaped, mess-free, flavor-packed food on the menu that people will eat anytime, anywhere.

Sons of bitches.

Do I have to become like one of these losers that travels around the country following the McRib, Cheddar Melt, or Market Fresh Reuben from city to city? I can't do that. Not for food. I will not travel for the Crunchwrap. I will not travel for the Crunchwrap. Well, maybe to St. Louis, but that's a far as I'll go. Maybe Denver.

Sons of bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home