"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Daily Showering Tip (3/30/05)...

Douche is the French word for shower. Try the new word out on a friend or relative. For instance, announce one morning to the breakfast table, "Well, I'm off to douche and shave!" Your multilingualism will impress everyone. Or ask your wife or girlfriend, "Hows about you and I get a little naughty and douche together?" Women love it when guys speak French. In no time you'll be douching like crazy with her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya... this didn't work so well. After we went to the gym, I told my GF, "Man you stink... why don't you go douche." She slapped me. Fine, what does she want me to say?!! "Your snatch stinks, go hose it out with some vinegar/water mixture"?

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home