"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Daily Showering Tip (3/8/05)...



Showering is fun, but don't spend too much time in there. You might get prune hands. What are prune hands, you ask? Well, if you think of pre-shower hands as plum hands you'll understand. See, plums are dried in the sun to make prunes. So in the shower, when your hands are soaking in water too long, they become like prunes. Wait, that doesn't make any sense. You DRY plums to get prunes, so why would you get prune hands if your hands get too WET? That's a contradiction. It would be more accurate to call them sponge hands or something because sponges swell up when they're wet just like your hands. Yeah, forget that bit about the prune hands. Just block it from your memory.

So let me rephrase that. Don't spend too much time in the shower because you might get sponge hands. Just ask this little girl who spent 4 hours in the shower:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How in the name of all that is good in this world could you possibly post something that even might be construed as supporting Bushy? I used to respect this site. I guess I will now have to go elsewhere for my showering tips. What a drag.

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Tony said...

I guess you didn't notice which finger was extended on that foam hand.

12:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stand corrected. Forgive me Jimmy Joe. I will continue to frequent your blog for my showering needs.

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home