"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Daily Showering Tip (5/25/05)...

"I do my best thinking in the shower." Many people say this, including myself. Albert Einstein said this, too. Rumor has it that he thought of the "Twin Paradox" while showering. The Twin Paradox is an experiment derived from Einstein's relativity theory. It says that if one twin is sent into space at a rate near the speed of light, then returns to earth after 8 years, he will be 2 years younger than the twin that stayed on earth. Well, I feel I've upstaged Einstein with my "Monkey Paradox" that I devised one morning while showering. The Monkey Paradox says that if a monkey flings his feces into space at a rate near the speed of light, when the feces returns 8 years later, it'll be twice as stinky, but only half as flingable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home