"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Joke of the week that starts out good, but the punchline falls flat, then you realize that the joke is pretty funny regardless...

“I’ve got some good news and some bad news,” the doctor says. “What’s the bad news?” asks the patient. “The bad news is that you’ve got only three months to live.” The patient is understandably upset and says, “What’s the good news, doc?” The doctor looks at him and says, “I just had sex with your wife.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two guys in Kentucky Hank and Bobby-Jo are talking. Hank says, "Bobby-Jo I'm tired of being a stupid Kentuckian. I'm gonna go back to skool and get me a education." So Hank goes to the local educational instituion and talks with an advisor. The advisor suggests Hank take a class in logics along with his core courses. "Logics?" Hanks says "Why do I need a logics class?" "Well" the advisor says "You live in Kentucky right? So I bet you have a weed whacker." "Yep" "Since you have a weed whacker I bet you have a lawn" "Yep" "If you have a lawn you probably have a house" "Yep" "If you have a house you probably have a wife" "Yep" "With a wife come kids" "Yep, so you figured all that out with logics says Hank" "Yes" replys the advisor.

So Hank goes back and tells Bobby-Jo that he's taking a class in logics. Bobby-Jo says why are you taking a class in logics? Well, Hank says since you live in Kentucky I bet you own a weed whacker. "Nope" says Bobby-Jo "Hell, I didn't know you was gay Bobby-Jo."

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

Nice. I like it. Though that joke seemed to have an actual punchline. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home