"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Monday, April 04, 2005

Daily Showering Tip (4/4/04)...

Showers consume up to 37% of the hot water used in a typical home. The other 63% is used by obsessive compulsives who just can't seem to get their hands clean. It's like I know my hands are dirty but no matter how much I scrub and I scrub and I scrub and I scrub the dirt just won't come off and maybe if I just use a little more soap and an SOS pad and more hot water and WHY AREN'T THEY CLEAN!?! Hey, my sock drawer looks a little out of order, why don't I just straighten that up a little, I like right angles - eeeeeeeverything perpendicular. Did I turn off the stove this morning? Let's see, burner #1 is off, #2 is off, #3 is off, wait, let me start over - #1 is off, #2 is off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home