"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A few more ideas for shows on the Food Network...

  • "Diagnosis: Burger" - Medical doctors show their skills at grilling out. The catch? Only surgical tools may be used during food preparation. "Hand me that retractor, nurse, I need to flip this burger. Thanks. And now a little suction please. Great. Oh my God, he's crashing! There's grease everywhere. Hand me a fucking clamp! NOW, damnit! I'm NOT going to lose this burger. Not on my watch!"
  • "Prognosis: Delicious" - Same show, different title.
  • "Picnic on the Streets of London" - With all the panic on the streets of London these days, how about a show where people picnic rather than panic? I mean how 'bout it, folks?
  • "Go Nuts With Donuts" - Show about donuts.
  • "Dunk'd" - Show about coffee and donuts hosted by Ashton Kucher.
  • "Pork Me, Baby" - Show about pork.
  • "$400 a Day" - Instead of $40, Food Network sweetheart Rachel Ray's fat ass goes to a different city each week and tries to eat $400 worth of food in one day. Judging by the way she eats, she shouldn't have a problem.
  • "Pimp My Rye" - Show about giving standard bread recipes a little kick. Know what I'm sayin'? How does it feel to ya? Roll the Swisher, baby, if it's real to ya. M-dub, three thugs sittin' on deuce deuces. Hennessey and gin mixed with orange and apple juices. Barbecues and a half-ounce. Bounce wit da music. Yo, Daz, throw me a light...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home