"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Monday, September 12, 2005

I got a blogger on my finger and I can't get it off...

Look, I understand that in the past few weeks I haven't been posting very often. Or even at all. It's just that I've discovered recently that not only do I have something called "a job", but also something called "a life outside of blogging." It has never been my goal to be a career blogger. I just wanted to share my occasional brain vomit with everyone. To be honest, I'm disgusted to even associate myself with bloggers. Bloggers are fucking retarded if I may be so blunt. They think that people care what they have to say. NOBODY cares what a blogger has to say. That's because almost all blogs are beyond boring. I'd rather read the back of a shampoo bottle and contemplate for hours the perpetual nature of the instructions than read the god-awful blogs that are out there. In fact, 99% of bloggers should be repeatedly kicked in the nuts or vagina - or both if hermaphroditic - until they vow never to write another word ever again. Damn hermaphrodites. They can go fuck themselves for all I care. I'm pretty sure I didn't make up that joke. Anyway, it just so happens that the blog format is the easiest way for me to barf up my undigested thoughts about showers, the Food Network, Taco Bell and Captain Kirk, so here I am in the world of blogs. And because I'm such an altruistic bastard, I choose to share my milky white mind discharges with you, the reader. All I ask in return is for your patience and for your gratitude that this blog exists at all.

Believe it or not, though, I know how you feel. I've been waiting more than a month for Maddox to post something to his website. That jerk needs to update already.

By the way, I am working on stories for Water Blogged Tuesday. I just never said which Tuesday.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah? Well then piss off you sorry son of a bitch! Why don't you go shove your ego swollen head up your ass - that is if there is enough room next to the shampoo bottle!
You're a sorry fucker if you think we're lucky to have this worthless garbage blog at all! Fuck you!! Just take the goddamn thing down why don't you and go back to molesting young boys and chickens. ASSHOLE!!!

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

?

3:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know JJJ, and I've never seen him molest young boys. Now chickens on the other hand...

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once made sweet sweet love to an emu. No one understood our relationship and her folks made us break it off. Often, at night, after I rub one out, I cry myself to sleep thinking about that bird.

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

If emus had tear ducts, I'm sure she would be doing the same.

2:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Johnson:

Thank you for finally updating your blog. I think you use the word "fuck" too much. I like you still, though. Sometimes I defecate while I'm asleep.

Adrian F.
Michigan

11:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT (first anonymous) was a worthless piece of crap. I can't wait to read that guy's blog.

8:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He said she said - You can go fuck yourself, too! Quick sucking JJ's sorry excuse for a cock!

11:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, that hurts. PS You forgot to add a link to your blog.

4:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home