"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Joke of the Week that Nobody Except Me Understands Because I'm Super Smart and Everyone Else Has Limited Powers of Comprehension...

Rene Descartes sits down for lunch at a Parisian restaurant. The waitress asks for his order. He orders a hamburger. The waitress inquires, "Would you like fries with that?" Descartes says, "I think not," ...and instantly disappears. Cogito, ergo sum indeed.

10 Comments:

Blogger apurk said...

It's more like Je pense, donc, je suis if you ask me. Choke on that smart boy.

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Tony said...

Hey, that sounds like French! What are you, some sort of fascist? The President said we're supposed to hate the French. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to finish eating my Freedom Fries.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Heff said...

Ya'll can bouth eeeet me !!

9:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sum folk'll never lose a toe, but then again sum folk'll...

10:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

11:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet your dorky-ass got a gold medal in scholarama.

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

I usually perform well in any event or contest that ends in -rama. Scholarama, diorama, bowl-o-rama, dance-o-rama, barf-o-rama, swap-o-rama, bananarama, Rendezvous with Rama...

2:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's more like cogito ergo HMM. Because it really makes you think.

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please explain the joke to those of us who simply tune in for a shower tip. You really think people who need help showering are going to understand your highbrow sense of humor? I think not.

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, therefore I am? I think not and disappears? That's some funny shit.

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home