"What is comedy? Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making them puke." - Steve Martin

Friday, January 13, 2006

That's no way to describe the greatest 80's TV show of all time...


It's not that this CNN article about David Hasselhoff filing for divorce is all that interesting, I just think that the one sentence description of the TV show "Knight Rider" sounded rather ridiculous and even insulting. In describing Hasselhoff's career, it states:

"He also starred in the 1980s TV series 'Knight Rider', in which his character, Michael Knight, teamed with a talking Pontiac Trans Am sports car to fight crime."

Teamed with a talking car to fight crime? Sure, it's true, but they make it sound like it was nothing but a third-rate kids show! As any red-blooded, Gen X-ish TV connoisseur knows, "Knight Rider" was not a ridiculous show at all. And certainly not a kids show. So I don't know what kind of non-good-TV-recognizing loser wrote that article (probably somebody's loser grandma), but here's how the show should've been described (in one sentence just to be fair):

"He also starred in the kick-ass TV series 'Knight Rider', in which his smooth-talking, leather-clad, non-balding character, Michael Knight, supplemented his superior crime fighting skills with a sleek, jet-black, customized, supercharged, fully-automated, independent, voice-a-matronic, wise-cracking, Darth Vader's bathroom-looking Trans-Am (capable of reaching speeds of 300 mph and leaping 50 feet into the air) named KITT, which stands for "Knight Industries Two Thousand" or "Killing is the Ticket" depending on how you interpret the subtext of the scripts or how you hear the words in the opening theme song when played backwards at 1/3 normal speed."

I should probably be an Associated Press reporter.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring Back Trudy: How can I get in touch with her? So many things I want to do. I want to first lick and nibble on each one of her nipples and hear her begin to breathe a little bit harder. Next I would run my tounge down her stomach making my way to her thighs. As my tounge works its way down her right thigh, my hands are rubbing and caressing her nipples. She begins to breathe even heavier and let out a few small sighs that sound like little moans. I work my tounge back up her thigh skipping over her pussy just barely teasing it with my breathe and then begin working on her left thigh. She becomes more excited and her pussy is tingling with anticipation hoping that I will soon begin working my tounge on her clit. But not just yet. I leave her thighs, and work my way back up her stomach and work my tounge on her hard nipples. She begins begging me now to lick her pussy and is even shoving my head down that way. I oblige and finally begin lapping her pussy lips and clit. First with gentle licks, then more rapid strokes. I even begin to gently nibble on her clit and it begins to drive her insane. She grabs my head tighter and shoves her pussy in my face. Her hips are writhing and she is moaning even louder now. I take this as my cue to insert a finger in order to find her g-spot. when I do, i work it while never letting go of her love button with my lips. Her hips are writhing faster now and soon her juices explode all over my face.
Oh God Trudy, was is good for you too?

3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but KITT wasn't originally capable of 300 mph. That was only after he was destroyed in a vat of acid and resurrected in an improved form. Jerk.

4:41 AM

 
Blogger Tony said...

Duh.

7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home